Sunday, August 14, 2011

All Knit Up




This post is for my sister who asked once again that I stop reporting on food.  This is for you, Amy!

I saw this last Wednesday on the way to the gym.   Yes, that is one of those cherry picker trucks all knit up.  Top to bottom in yarn.  There has been a bit of this in New York of late.  Someone knit a covering for the bull on Wall Street.


Not to be outdone, the door man had his own outfit.  For his sake, I was glad it wasn't one of our record warm weather days.  Now that we are close to September, I think M and I will have to engage in gallery hopping on Thursday evenings.  M likes the "found art"...the stuff made with things you have in your house, reassembled in a gallery and deemed art.  Or if it involves any sort of performance or projector, that's a hit too.  I'll have to keep you posted on how our gallery hopping goes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails