Friday, June 26, 2009

jack (jill) of all trades, master of none?

I've finally decided to give this a try, so let's be done with this first post! I sometimes wonder if I have alot of interests, but am not an expert in anything! So this is a little about me, what I'm doing, what I like:

1. All things baking. I love brownies, I love cookies, I love cake. I love to bake them all. I don't have a family of 10 to share all these treats with. Good thing we walk alot in New York. Alas, I'm not a top chef like my friend Emmie. If it requires more than 5 ingredients it's not going to be made in my apartment.

2. Gadgets. I'm a gadget girl now, care of MB. TechCrunch, VentureBeat, ValleyWag, Gizmodo. I like to read them all. The most I've managed is an iphone, a completely wireless computer setup (wireless internet, keyboard, mouse). I couldn't survive without my Google Reader for RSS feeds. I get my media online now, streaming HD. I really can't afford to be an early adopter, though.

3. Triathlons. I gear up for one a year, and wish I did more. This is a recent interest, within the last 3 years. I do my best, enjoy the training, achieving the goal.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails