Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Colors of Christmas

Ahhh, the colors of Christmas. Right now the Empire State building is red and green to celebrate the holiday season. Just this weekend I captured the colors of Christmas at one of my favorite places to stop into.

I know they put these up every year, but the hanging decorations at the Time Warner Center are wonderful. Especially since you get a great view of Columbus Circle in the background. This is my attempt to capture the ornaments as they change color...




2 comments:

Butler said...

I love the TWC at Christmas! Great photos! I wish we were there to enjoy the city at Christmastime.

Jillie said...

These were all with my iphone, too. It does pretty well. There will be more Christmases in NYC so maybe next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails