Saturday, October 23, 2010

California, Last Week


We spent a few days in California last week for B&H's wedding in Berkeley. I do like it in the Bay area, the weather, and the chill atmosphere.

This is a picture at a BBQ the first day a I arrived (yes, that's me!) I decided my family might like to see me in a picture instead of just reporting out on food. Our hosts literally just got the grill built before everyone arrived. Actually, K&M (more K, M's wife) was still working on it. But they got it done!

A nice view from their deck at sunset. They can actually see all 5 bridges around San Francisco:

And then to the wedding, where we were at the Lake Tahoe table:


And they had cupcakes!
.

These were salted with some caramel...delicious! How happy were we? Ok, we had four.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails