Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Break From Food...

I saw my sister last weekend and she said that all my posts are about food. I suppose it's true. We do a lot of walking and exploring, And may times our travels are driven by a new restaurant or something I've read about. I read too many food blogs. And I like pictures of food!

In her honor, I'm posting her Save the Date. Yes, my little sister is getting married!




So this is exactly how I remember her, with the little bob haircut. Wasn't she a cutie back in 1985? I also thought this was so appropriate because Amy and my future brother-in-law are both very involved with children's education.


She's also provided us the opportunity to gather in Little Palm Island for her wedding. Will definitely report back on the event.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails