Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin: Trader Joe Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix


This is my test of the TJ's pumpkin bread mix.  I actually wasn't allowed to buy the mix.  It went something like this:
"If you make it, I end up eating it all"
So to be supportive, I just sampled the pumpkin bread with chocolate chips at the sample station (three samples, I'll come clean).  That counts as enough for a pumpkin report out, right?

Last year I bought three boxes to stock up.  I do really like it, but love 2 recipes: one from his mom and the other from my mom.  Clearly, moms are good at homemade pumpkin bread.  I may have to make so I can report back with the recipe!

And I'm off to Maryland on Friday for Sarah's wedding!  Lots of picks to come, will be a great weekend with some very very good friends.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails