Monday, October 24, 2011

Wedding Weekend: Sarah & Steve

Wedding weekend.  A beautiful weekend.  The setting was perfect, the couple was obviously happy, and it was a crowd of friends and family.  My dear friend Sarah got married this weekend in Maryland.  It's crazy for me to think how long we've known each other now.  Nearly 10 years, since it's 10 years since we applied to Darden, and we were roommates that first year.  Sight unseen, just an exchange of emails and maybe a phone call.  And clearly worked out quite well.
The flowers at the church and the reception were gorgeous.  I couldn't help but take a few shots.  And the bridesmaids bouquets were pretty in pink.
 We were right on the water, so sipped champagne while the sun set.  
And I'll have a whole week of posts because I can't just sum it up with these pictures. More to come!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails