Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Candy, Easter Style


I've held off for as long as possible. I tried to get to April. And then I went to Target and gave in.

I only allowed myself two purchases: Black Jelly Beans and Cadbury Creme Eggs.

I went with the orange ones, too. I do love the originals, there is something about that really sweet, sugary cream inside. Now, one path I could not go down was the malted milk ball egg one. Those are too addictive, I can't stop with one!

So I heard these eggs were "nice to eat". I didn't get to try one, someone had eggs for lunch, including my orange bunny laid eggs. That means I'll just have to get more, just to report back, of course.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In the land of Cadbury, I don't think I've ever seen the orange ones. My kids are distraught over not having Peeps here, though. Little do they know I've eaten their Easter candy twice now and have had to replenish...

Jillie said...

I think this is a new thing, the orange. This may be the 1st year I've seen it myself. I love that you've had to replenish, it means someone other than me is eating candy before Easter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails