Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Princeton Day Trip: Witherspoon Bread Co


Today was a Princeton day for work. So like old times, I took the train down (how I've missed that 6:01 train!). But today was different, we took the route through down town near the university to stop in at the Witherspoon Bread Company. I could have just lived there all morning. It was warm and smelled so yummy.


Needless to say, I walked out with a Brioche for breakfast, an olive roll for the trip home on the shuttle, and a loaf of raisin walnut bread for the rest of the week. How I didn't realize this was on the way to work, I just don't know. All those opportunities for a warm bread product in the morning that I just let pass by!

When I reported on my little trip to my old team, I was told I also really needed to go to Olive's, the Bent Spoon and the House of Cupcakes near by as well...so you may see more on my Princeton eating tour.


2 comments:

Linda said...

You have excellent taste.

Jillie said...

haha, I have an excellent guide for the Princeton area!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails