Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Collin's Creamery


Ice Cream, can it get any more summer than this?  Our last stop before we all headed home was Collin's Creamery where they make their own ice cream.  My parents go nearly every weekend, I didn't want to miss the trip.  I'd like to think my decision making skills about things like dinner and ice cream flavors has gotten better as I've gotten older.  

Alas, I couldn't decide so ended up with a scoop of coconut chocolate chip and a scoop of peppermint.  Not your typical ice cream paring.  But, yum.

We all took our ice cream out to the picnic table and enjoyed the peace and quiet.  Yup, those are cornfields behind me.  The Ellington area is rural, what can I say?

I couldn't have been happier.



1 comment:

LindsayDC said...

YUM! makes me miss longmeadow :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails