Thursday, July 21, 2011

Double Rainbow

Happy Friday!  I forgot about this picture from last week.  It was a beautiful day and we were on our way home from the gym.  I noticed the Hudson looked a little rough from spin class, but our instructor had just commented on what a beautiful view it was with the sunset. So I didn't think much of the waves.  As soon as we were about to leave, it was a torrential down pour with rain pelting the side of the building.  


And then this double rainbow.  You need to look close.  The second is a little faint.  Right between the IAC building and the Jean Nouvel apartment building.  No, unfortunately, this is not where I live.  It makes me feel better when I think the people in there back right up to the female correctional facility (the brick building to the left).  See, it's not all that great.


What I wouldn't do for a nice down pour now.  Something to take away this humidity.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails